[ Skip to content ]Sitemap
- You are here:
- For Partners
- Environmental policy
The company's highest value is providing long-term customer service and satisfaction, while at the same time promoting and protecting the environment. Environmental policy is the commitment of an organization to the laws, regulations, and other policy mechanisms concerning environmental issues. Slavia Production Systems a.s. („ the Company“) commits to meet all environmental rules and regulations in the industry and to strive to protect our environment through sound management practices and decision making. The Company is aware of its responsibility to meet customer requirements as well as the importance of minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment and in doing so takes environmental care as an integral part of its day-to-day activities.
In accordance with the principles of sustainable development, the Company has decided to adopt a commintment to develop, document, implement, maintain and continuously improve the environmental management system according to ISO 14001: 2015 standard.
The Management of Slavia Production Systems a.s. undertakes compliance of the following principles:
1. Comply with the obligations in accordance with current legislation.
2. Prevent possible causes of environmental damage and create opportunities to contribute to sustainable development through environmental protection:
- preventing or minimize adverse environmental impacts,
- minimize the potential negative impact of environmental situations on the organization.
3. Create conditions and plan resources to restore company's material and technical equipment that is less of a burden on the environment.
4. Create conditions for the application of procedures, techniques, materials, products, services and energies that exclude, reduce or control the generation, release and discharge of any pollutant or waste to reduce adverse environmental impacts.
5. Prioritize ways of waste management leading to the recovery of waste and its disposal.
6. To participate actively in protecting the environment through the efficient use of resources, reducing emissions to air, water and land, reducing waste, managing waste, preserving ecosystems and improving biodiversity.
7. Have a network of suppliers and demand their application of environmentally friendly processes.
8. Regularly monitor and analyze hazards, identify and assess risks, analyze their sources and causes, and take effective risk prevention measures to eliminate / minimize them.
9. Create the conditions for the proper functioning of the environmental management system and regularly assess its effectiveness. Constantly monitor processes and take measures to continually improve environmental awareness and work processess.
10. By allocating the necessary resources to appropriate training and education programs, constantly increasing the environmental awareness of the company's employees and their proactive approach to environmental protection. As we also live and breathe in the region where we work.